Thread: ArtRage 6.1.0 update and bug fix uploaded.

Cool ArtRage 6.1.0 update and bug fix uploaded.

That one took a while. Obviously more coffee is required.

I've uploaded ArtRage 6.1.0 with a bunch of fixes.

1) Crash bug importing contents of an arpack Package file if the package has been previously installed.
    2) Docked panel array can cause crashes in certain circumstances. Generally circumstances involving deadlines, or when you're demo-ing to clients.
    3) Dropping multiple images onto ArtRage to import as new layers can cause a crash.
    4) Fix to Huion tablet support. Stylus was incorrectly reporting 'inverted', so would only work as an eraser.
    5) When using smoothing and symmetry with the custom brush in colour pickup mode, not all symmetry segments would update correctly
    6) Save Canvas Presets (and other collections) would fail if 'Enter' was used to confirm, but would succeed if the 'Okay' button was clicked.

More coffee is on order.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

2. Where is this update? I can't find it.

Hello uncle808us,
    At the top right of these forum pages, click on the tab marked; ’Members Area’. This will take you to the Members Area where you first registered your copy of ArtRage. After logging into to your account you can download any new updates or re-download any past versions of AR you may have bought.
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram