Thread: Artrage vs Corel Painter?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Have you contacted Corel about your issue? I'd be surprised if they can't help you re-enable Painter 2019 if it's a legit purchase and the trial has caused it to deactivate.

Just incase anyone else in interested in the app, the Painter 2019 Humble Bundle has been reactivated (has 3 days left) which would mean you can snap it up for $25. I've had a tinker and it seems pretty powerful (loads of options) but I feel it lacks the immediacy and intuitiveness of ArtRage. Maybe an app to grow into?

Nah, I'm done with Corel...

Trying to Delete... this post... help...
    Last edited by JohnKon; 12-02-2019 at 09:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Turner View Post
    Nah, I'm done with Corel...
    I tried Corel Painter's 2020 and decided to stick with my 2019 version. I've had no issues with my 2019 getting deactivated. In fact, after reading this, I even did a uninstall/reinstall, and had no issues. Bertrude is correct. If you have a legit copy and especially if you registered your copy of Painter (Serial #'s will be on your Corel Account Page - Same as Ambient Design recommends), I would call support.
    FYI... Corel's Support Personnel are horrible! They're in India, paid crap & don't care at all. However, kill them with kindness. In the end all problems will be resolved.