Thread: Finding artpacks and other files

Finding artpacks and other files

I have been a member here for many years, I love ArtRage and promote it to every artist I meet. Years ago I downloaded "Mr. Canvas" files and have used them a lot. They (some of them) have obviously been corrupted and no longer work. I came here to find them so I could re-install them, but I have been unable to find them or any other downloadable files. I see lots of thank yous and questions about how to install files, but no actual artpacks or other files I can use. Shouldn't there be a seperate place for them? Is there, and if so, where?

You should find them under the first 'Sticky'"The Prolific Mr. Paint" in this category where you have posted - Art Supplies - Download.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

I'd like to use in AR6 my own presets for InkPen, developed in AR3/Pro. Is it possible to export/import them to A6? How?
    Last edited by LealSoria; 11-13-2019 at 06:39 AM.

Hola LealSoria,
    Good news, your AR3 presets will work in AR6
    The attached PDF are the instructions that used to ship with AR5 about transferring content from older versions of AR to AR5.
    As AR6 uses the same folder structure as AR5 the instructions should still work.
    Copying Old Content.pdf
    Last edited by markw; 11-13-2019 at 08:29 AM.
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram

Thankyou very much, markw for the quick and clever answer. I did it and I feel comfortable with my old inkpens and tinters, as line in my drawings is the most important. Thanks a lot! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ZZZZ.JPG 
Views:	273 
Size:	62.1 KB 
ID:	98202