Thread: The Treasure of Fables

The Treasure of Fables

The Pot of Gold at the end of the Rainbow!!..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Pot of GOLD.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	369.9 KB 
ID:	98039  
    http://jacktar51.cgsociety.org/
    Some of my artwork can be seen at the above link.......Jack.

Jackpot, Jack-o. I'm keepin' a weather eye out for very wee pirates.

Inspiring one.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Cool!

Since finding this forum I've been impressed by the variety of styles that people have found with ArtRage. Much more versatile than my cocooned imagination had realised.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesungfruit View Post
    Cool!

Since finding this forum I've been impressed by the variety of styles that people have found with ArtRage. Much more versatile than my cocooned imagination had realised.
    Truly, and that versatility is extended infinitely because AR plays well with other programs in a workflow. Not sure what Jack did outside AR if anything, but it can be seamless where it's all about the artist's vision and difficult to pick it apart to say one program was used for this and another for that. I find it's sort of like having a golf bag with various of clubs. Whatever suits the moment. I think that was the brilliant part of writing the program in the earliest versions -- they made it Photoshop compatible with the layers remaining intact. That made it extremely flexible.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hey Jacktar51, nice to see your artwork again. Like the way you made that faint rainbow image, kind of like a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow, adds a real nice flair to the composition.
    I have a personally designed artwork gallery website at: www.stephenlopiano.com
    There is one section full of pages there under the Digital Artwork category that is devoted entirely to paintings I have created with Art Rage.