Thread: Hi! Artwork by me

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hi! Artwork by me

So... this first post is a 2-part post. After realising that this forum exists (had ArtRage for something like 3 years now and never thought about it before) I'm keen to share some things, but first, a question.

I happened upon the forum while looking for an artist I found on DeviantArt some years ago. It was his work that first notified me of ArtRage and the amazing potential it had. Now... I can't remember his name. I believe he is Spanish, or from a Spanish-speaking country, and his works mainly featured a skeleton in surreal scenes. Can't find him on the featured artists pages on the main site...if anyone can point me in the right direction I'd be happy to rediscover his work.

Anyway... I mainly work using a mixture of PS and AR, as I have many of my own PS brushes but also love the textures and colour mixes that come alive in ArtRage. The first was painted 100% in AR (almost entirely with the palette knife), then there are a few for which I relied on ArtRage pretty considerably to achieve the look I wanted. Hope someone enjoys them, and I look forward to browsing these forums a little!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image4.jpg 
Views:	340 
Size:	118.2 KB 
ID:	98013

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image7.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	143.4 KB 
ID:	98014
    Last edited by bluesungfruit; 09-06-2019 at 02:57 AM. Reason: centre images