Thread: 6.0.10 Windows Can't save canvas preset

6.0.10 Windows Can't save canvas preset

It does not create any error message, but nothing is saved anywhere when I attempt to Add a new Canvas preset.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkOwnt View Post
    It does not create any error message, but nothing is saved anywhere when I attempt to Add a new Canvas preset.
    SAME HERE. Windows 10, 6.0.10 Artrage version, 64 bit.
    I have tried several times to save my canvas preset and it will not recognize it when I choose it. I want the smoothest paper, 12 x 12 inch, 300ppi. I used to be able to save this preset in Version 5 or so, quite a while ago.
    Thank you for any help!
    Cherie

Hum… this may be a Windows specific thing possibly
    I can still save canvas presets here on my Mac. (But I do recall this being broken once before in a past AR I think)
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram

Thanks Mark. Guess I'll do some research on it. I'll check back here at a later date.

Okay this one had me scratching my head... Sometimes it was working, and sometimes it wasn't. Turns out if you type a preset name and hit 'enter', the preset wouldn't be saved. But if you typed the preset and hit the 'Okay' button the preset *would* be saved. So... that'll be solved in the next build of ArtRage.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

Thanks AndyRage.
    It saves the sizes just fine but doesn't save the canvas settings, which I'm sure I used to be able to save. I tried both 'enter' and 'ok' and neither worked for me.

Ok, let me restate this. I could have sworn that I used to be able to save a preset size and canvas style together, now I cannot. I can save a size preset and a canvas preset, seperately, but not together. Make sense? Thanks for your help!