Thread: Old Father Time

Old Father Time

Time and tide wait for no man.... was it King Harold that tried ( to stop the tide from rising ) and failed miserably, The Guys the built the Tames flood barrier seem to have stopped it though....well done them aye!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Old Father Time.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	147.2 KB 
ID:	98004  
    http://jacktar51.cgsociety.org/
    Some of my artwork can be seen at the above link.......Jack.

The theme here (as you describe) and artwork are really good. I would suggest one change here considering the age appearance of the man in the image. He looks to be getting on in age, therefore I think the sands of time in the image should have less sand in the top part and more sand in the bottom part. In this image looks evenly divided leaving the impression of someone that would be middle aged or in the middle of their life. Then again perhaps you intended this to be expressing the thought that this man will live beyond the average life expectancy of a male?
    I have a personally designed artwork gallery website at: www.stephenlopiano.com
    There is one section full of pages there under the Digital Artwork category that is devoted entirely to paintings I have created with Art Rage.

Great work as always, Jack. Too bad Tames flood barrier can not work on genetics or gravity.