Thread: Brushes

Brushes

This may sound silly but it's important to me. I would like to see a dedicated flat and round brush preset on the palette. Those are my go to brushes of choice when I start working an illustration. Simple and fast. I would also like to see something along the line of ink washes and maybe a japanese style brush for laying those down--something for glazing too would be nice. These are just a wish list of mine so no hurry or worry.

Quote Originally Posted by Catmandolin View Post
    This may sound silly but it's important to me. I would like to see a dedicated flat and round brush preset on the palette. Those are my go to brushes of choice when I start working an illustration. Simple and fast. I would also like to see something along the line of ink washes and maybe a japanese style brush for laying those down--something for glazing too would be nice. These are just a wish list of mine so no hurry or worry.
    Take your time bro

I have a workaround for quick access brushes/tools, make a template.ptg file that has certain tools always used in the toolbox panel there. Open the file, minimize the tool picker and just use the tools from the toolbox (mine include a selection of oil brushes, custom brushes, and the customized palette knives that I generally reach for all the time). I almost never open ArtRage from the icon anymore, just through that template file.