Thread: Finally bought the upgrade

Finally bought the upgrade

Wellllllll! I finally got back into my account and into the forum (nothing nefarious...I moved to a new state and things got lost) and now I just upgraded to 6. The pencil I am finally happy with. And it seems to not irritate the newest incarnations of MacHissy Fits. Matter of fact. Looking really swell. I will be burying myself in this for the next few weeks rediscovering an old friend.

That's the spirit! Have fun!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

WIP from last night: The Tailor

Well, I tried to put Artrage through its paces and it's much better then before. Never got my grid question addressed but I worked out a solution on my own. I have beta tested art programs before so the navigation was fairly straight forward and I like the intuitive feel Artrage has always presented. I was never clear as the the demographic that the company was trying for--seemed scattered but hey this is art so who the hell really cares. The piece I used is a worked I am also doing in Medibang Pro called "The Tailor". Simple and straightforward. It's not well presented because by dawn I was exhausted and in need of a vampire's rest and a can of tomato juice. But's it's in its early stage so this is just a sketch at the moment. I will try a few more things.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Tailor.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	185.0 KB 
ID:	98002