Thread: quick grid question

quick grid question

Hi! I have been away awhile. I got locked out of the forum by entirely my own fault but that is another story. I have a quick question. I want to enlarge some work from my sketch books and I want to use artrage to do it and i want to use the grid system. I know that I can and I know that I can put a grid on the canvan and on the reference image and that I can choose between pixel and square relevance so I have the basics down.

When I do this with traditional media I will number my thumbnail and the canvas so that I can have points of reference so that I don't lose my place. I am really good at losing my place which is why i don't grid much since my theatre days.

What is best way that you folks as artist have found to keep track of where you are when trying to transfer the reference image to the canvas? Thanks so much!

Well, worked it out myself since I got no input. I will at some point share the solution with the artrage cats if they are interested but for now I am content.