Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wacom Intuos Pro table properties

Quote Originally Posted by zanzibarbob7 View Post
    Here is a big surprise This issue is still here and ignoring it or pretending that it is an isolated issue does not correct it I am wondering
    this issue is most likely rooted in wacom driver not recognizing artrage 6, and it is a relatively recently introduced bug in their drivers that has to be patched and corrected by wacom a per-app basis, and wacom typically prefer to deny known, repeated issues in public, until they roll out an unexpected superficial fix to a problem that has not been present in their driver builds ca. 2015 and before that.

A real shock is that praying (placebo), wishing (also a placebo) or a miracle, is not a reasonable option. If this is your course of action, then the government, not a software company, might be a better fit.
    ummmmmm the fuck are you doing here exactly, beloved?

Thanks for the reply. I guess I will wait for another driver update, though, if this is the issue, am surprised it was not identified sooner.

I just downloaded the latest version and the update does nothing to resolve this issue. 6.1.0.0

I just updated my Wacom driver and it also had no effect on the problem. With the newest Windows software and the latest Wacom driver and can only conclude it resides in one of the two places. It would be helpful if someone at Artrage can determine the source of the issue.

I just updated my Wacom driver and it also had no effect on the problem. With the newest Windows software and the latest Wacom driver and can only conclude it resides in one of the two places. It would be helpful if someone at Artrage can determine the source of the issue.
    very very cool, have you even notified wacom on this issue? they have their own support board over at forum.wacom.eu

I'm not sure you realize how tiny and niche artrage is as an application (especially now that wacom is no longer the #1 choice for beginner and casual artists - which artrage is quite often adopted by), and how inert wacom are over minor issues like that.
    last time they added/updated support for application support mapping in driver build 6.3.33 after a lot of complaints on listed applications not recognized by their shitty driver code. it's simply not their priority to fix that.

the latest wacom driver from what I see here mostly focused on adding a softer pressure curve after over a year of persistent complaints since the 8k pen tablets were released.

I just installed Driver 6.3.37-3 today and it did nothing for this issue.

*looks at wacom release notes...*

anyway go on as much as you wish tbh, I've given you the pointer to wacom tech support.