Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wacom Intuos Pro table properties

Wacom Intuos Pro table properties

I am not getting any assigned keys to work with Artrage 6.0.9. I just got a new tablet and have successfully applied the settings to all my other art programs, but not Artrage. I have tried the two suggestions about going to Artrage preferences-input devices... Attached is an image of my current settings. Any help is welcome. Thanks!
    Name:  Artrage.JPG
Views: 2375
Size:  44.9 KB

Hello zanzibarbob7 and welcome to the ArtRage forums
    So to start with I'm on a Mac which only has one form of tablet input, but should you not be using Wintab or Realtime and not both together?
    How I understand it, and I could very well be wrong as I say I'm on a Mac, is that Wintab was an older tablet input method superseded by Realtime the newer method?

Any way that aside have you seen this forum thread here: https://forums.artrage.com/showthrea...513#post516513
    Is this what you are experiencing?
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram

I unchecked Wintab, tried it, then unchecked Realtime and tried it. Both times restarting the program before trying. Same issue. I can hit Ctrl-Z on the keyboard and it works, but the same key assigned to my tablet will not. Same issue for all assigned key for the tablet. The issue is not the same as you referenced and I am on a Windows 10 PC. Thanks for the reply.

Sorry to hear the problem still persists for you
    About the only other two things I can suggest here are to check on Wacom site for the latest Windows driver, here: https://www.wacom.com/en-at/support/...upport/drivers
    And perhaps contact ArtRage support directly here: [email protected]
    I hope you can get it sorted soon.
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram

I am up to date on the drivers and I have already contacted support, but though I might find the solution here. Thanks for the effort and suggestions.

I'm having the same problem. I've updated my Wacom drivers, restarted both Artrage and my computer multiple times, and tried all variations of the interface settings in preferences, but nothing works (I'm running Windows 10 64bit, FYI). I have about a half dozen other art programs installed and I've never had a problem like this with any of them, so I don't have a clue where to go next.

I think the culprit may be the 6.0.9 build. I tried it on my Cintiq 24HD and had the same problem. All other programs work fine, only Artrage is having this issue. I have contacted Artrage Support, Andy Bearsley, and sent him my further findings late last night. Other than the initial contact, I have heard nothing and, as of this morning, no new versions have been released. Since it is a holiday, I don't suspect this issue will be addressed immediately. Responses seem slow in coming and it is an issue that can quickly be checked and verified. I have not tried it on my third Wacom but suspect the results will be the same.
    Last edited by zanzibarbob7; 09-01-2019 at 01:02 AM.

I'm looking into it. The problem here is that I cant reproduce the bug. I've tried four different tablets across two different Windows 10 computers. I've updated Wacom drivers, tried a couple of different ArtRage installations. In every case the Wacom buttons have worked correctly.
    I'm still hunting - something must have changed for some people to be seeing this bug - but I haven't located the culprit yet.
    I still have a mountain of Wacom tablets to work through. I'd like to find some resolution to this.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

It does exist, though I have no idea what direction to search. Thanks Andy, for looking into this. I am anxious to get back to work in Artrage. My Wacom Intuos Pro is brand new and the Cintiq 24HD is one of the earliest versions, so I don't think the problem lies in the Wacoms. Both have the latest Wacom drivers. Good luck with your search and thanks again for looking into this issue.

After assigning the keys in the Wacom Tablet Properties and linking it with Artrage, so that my program settings coordinate, the key settings that show up on the screen when I activate a shortcut key on the tablet, remain unchanged from factory settings. An image of the tablet key pad shows up on Artrage for a few seconds to confirm this. I do not have this issue with any other program. The Tablet Properties and Artrage do not appear to be talking with one another. I hope this helps in tracking down the issue.