Thread: iPhone and iPad?

iPhone and iPad?

I purchased the IOS version for my iPhone 7 Plus but I plan to get a new iPad Air later this year. Will I need to purchase a license for that device or does my current IOS license allow me to download it on the iPad?

I'l also be getting artRage Lite later today with my XP-Pen tablet for use on the MacBook Pro. I'm looking forward to moving off of the iPhone cause it is just too small to do much with. But drawing on it beats sitting around looking at Facebook while in a waiting room somewhere.

Hmm, looks like I'll just have to wait until I get a new iPad (old one is toast and can't upgrade the IOS). It really doesn't matter as I will end up getting it even if I have to repurchase the app.

I have iPad

I am waiting for a possible OS version of AR. If Apple goes os for iPads, which they have then ARs next move will be an upgrade for AR using OS on iPad. I want straight line ability, perspective and all the tools the desk top version has on my pad. When or if, is it coming?
    I just (February 11/2020 ) got an offer from AR to upgrade to 6. I have it on my laptop, if 6 is not for iPad, then when will that happen?
    A little/ lot confused here ����*♂️����*♂️