Thread: color wheel in dock mode?

color wheel in dock mode?

I still have AR 5, but I wanted to ask is there a way to have the color wheel in dock mode. The square color pick WOULD be ok if it were not so tiny, I can hardly make a move inside that thing without going too far... on the color wheel I can make more precise movements....
    (and before anybody tries to go into: there are different modes, like LS/H, HL/S....etc, to choose color, I am aware of that, my only concern is the SIZE of the color thingies )

Or does it look bigger on AR6? that would be an improvement and a reason for me to purchase 6....

It would be nice if this color picking thing (wheel or square) would have the option to change its size anyway....

I agree AR5 and AR6 do not present a color wheel which is usable for subtle color adjustment.

I have posted something about this previously but I have gotten no feedback as to whether this will ever be improved.

https://forums.artrage.com/showthrea...e-color-shifts

The only thing we can do in the meanwhile is to create color samples, manually, before hand... then use them to paint with...
    Last edited by DarkOwnt; 07-23-2019 at 05:13 AM.