Thread: Vergelegen in Table Bay

Vergelegen in Table Bay

Hello everyone. I'm new to Artrage. I'm posting a picture of a ship I traveled on in 1957. It's name was later changed to Victory.

I'm not sure I've figured out the tool for uploading pictures, but if the upload works, I will welcome advice and comments.

James
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VergelegenFinalFlattened.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	178.7 KB 
ID:	97791  

Beautifully handled love the white spray under the prow
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

Outstanding! Love the light fog. Really aims it toward the viewer. Good one.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Selby: Thanks for looking and for your comment. James

Hi Selby: Looks like I accidentally directed my reply to you under D Akey's comment. Thanks again. James

Quote Originally Posted by Satis View Post
    Hi Selby: Looks like I accidentally directed my reply to you under D Akey's comment. Thanks again. James
    It's not like FaceBook here. The posts appear chronologically. If you think there will be confusion, you can respond by first hitting "Reply With Quote" and it will connect your comment with the exact one you're replying to by having it included in your reply (as I did here).

Cheers.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    It's not like FaceBook here. The posts appear chronologically. If you think there will be confusion, you can respond by first hitting "Reply With Quote" and it will connect your comment with the exact one you're replying to by having it included in your reply (as I did here).

Cheers.
    Thanks, D Akey. I think I got the idea. James

Very nicely done!