Thread: Suntan

Cool Suntan

T-shirts are not suitable for everyone ... ¶
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	загар.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	327.3 KB 
ID:	97732  

Oh the pain! Been there a time or two myself. I love that my pores melted to close up and then when I later sweated, it caused pin-prick blisters that turned into freckles in many cases. But OUCH! If this every happens to you, I found Vitamin E Cream will have it fixed up overnight.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi. Cap. Mac. If you had lived. In africa. For a few thousand years. You wouldn't get sun burnt . Ok
    Why. Do you think the. People. In the east have Slit. Eyes. .??? Do you think. It's all down to The. Sun efecting. Where Borne. And the body's natural Reaction to suvive

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi. Cap. Mac. If you had lived. In africa. For a few thousand years. You wouldn't get sun burnt . Ok
    Why. Do you think the. People. In the east have Slit. Eyes. .??? Do you think. It's all down to The. Sun efecting. Where Borne. And the body's natural Reaction to suvive
    Oh aye. My people needed the Vitamin D cause there wasn't very much sun in our neck of the woods. I think the viking Erik the Red may have gotten his name when he sailed south without sunscreen.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream