Thread: Dave Rage has moved on to other things. He will be missed!

Dave Rage has moved on to other things. He will be missed!

Dave, you have been with ArtRage longer than I have (before July 2006) and you have been a contact admin for all that time. I've appreciated your constancy in dealing with us users, smoothing out the glitches and so forth.

I personally will miss your presence, and I can scarcely imagine the forums being the same.

I wish you well on the next stops on your journey. May it be filled with satisfaction and joy on all levels.

I don't think you've been banned so Cheers Mate! Hope to see you around and you identify yourself if you will no longer be known as Dave Rage.

The only thing that seems to remain the same is that things change, eh?

Blessings to you and yours!!!

- DA

Oh, and PS: According to Dave Rage, AR will still keep cooking along. No such handwriting on the wall here.
    Last edited by D Akey; 06-22-2019 at 04:37 PM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

wishing him all the best, and I hope he's doing great wherever he's moved onto.

I hope we can expect some artrage development updates sometime soon too, though - so far two members departed AR team since the major past update.

Thank you, Dave Rage, for many years. I'm sad for us -- but happy for the people who will enjoy your contributions in this next endeavor. They are fortunate to have you.

Thank you DaveRage for all the years of support.
    The past is history, the future is a mystery, all you have is the present

I just saw this. I am too late, but would like to add my comment of appreciation as well. Dave, thanks so much for all of your help and support. I hope you are well and you will be missed.