Thread: Bounsweet from Pokemon

Bounsweet from Pokemon

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bounsweet.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	34.9 KB 
ID:	97700

I'm not good at painting and know nothing about oil paints in real life, but it painting with the oil brush was the fun bit on ArtRage, in my opinion.
    I think the oil brush is what that makes ArtRage stands out compared to other softwares.

Hello Sirena and welcome to the ArtRage forums
    That's a cute little painting
    Enjoy getting to know ArtRage and if you ever have any questions there are always people here on the forums only to happy to help
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram

This is adorable. What a cutie! Love the bright colors. Very playful. I can almost hear it making sounds. Welcome!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by markw View Post
    Hello Sirena and welcome to the ArtRage forums
    That's a cute little painting
    Enjoy getting to know ArtRage and if you ever have any questions there are always people here on the forums only to happy to help
    How can I move the object on a certain layer?
    Sometimes after I draw, I don't like the position of the drawing and would like to move it a bit. But I can only find the select tool, and cannot find the move tool.

Hello again, well you have several options,
    1: All content in a Layer;
    In the Layers panel you can click a layer’s Menu icon or just Right Click on the layer and from the pop-up menu choose 'Transform Layer Contents'.
    This will select all that layer’s content and open the 'Transform Tool' Panel where you can then Drag, Flip, Resize and Distort as you wish.
    2: Only part of a Layer;
    First use the ‘Selection Tool’ to define the part of a layer that you wish to transform.
    Next switch to the ‘Transform Tool’ and click inside the selected area.
    The Transform Panel will activate as in 1 above.
    3: Layer Group Transform;
    If you have layers nested inside of a Group, the whole group can be Transformed.
    In the Layers Panel, click on the Layer Group’s menu icon, or Right Click and from the pop-up menu choose; ‘Transform Group Contents’.
    Again the Transform Panel will open but this time you will not be able to distort the group, only move, rotate, flip, and scale it.
    4: Warp Filter. (ArtRage5 only)
    The Warp filter can be found under; Edit > Filters > Warp…
    Once activated it behave a bit like a brush in that you can change the size of the “head” and only things inside this area will be affected.
    With it you can, twirl, stretch, pinch and push pixels around.
    This can be especially useful for fine tuning small areas in a painting without re-painting them.
    Last edited by markw; 06-22-2019 at 06:05 AM.
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by markw View Post
    Hello again, well you have several options,
    1: All content in a Layer;
    In the Layers panel you can click a layer’s Menu icon or just Right Click on the layer and from the pop-up menu choose 'Transform Layer Contents'.
    This will select all that layer’s content and open the 'Transform Tool' Panel where you can then Drag, Flip, Resize and Distort as you wish.
    2: Only part of a Layer;
    First use the ‘Selection Tool’ to define the part of a layer that you wish to transform.
    Next switch to the ‘Transform Tool’ and click inside the selected area.
    The Transform Panel will activate as in 1 above.
    3: Layer Group Transform;
    If you have layers nested inside of a Group, the whole group can be Transformed.
    In the Layers Panel, click on the Layer Group’s menu icon, or Right Click and from the pop-up menu choose; ‘Transform Group Contents’.
    Again the Transform Panel will open but this time you will not be able to distort the group, only move, rotate, flip, and scale it.
    4: Warp Filter. (ArtRage5 only)
    The Warp filter can be found under; Edit > Filters > Warp…
    Once activated it behave a bit like a brush in that you can change the size of the “head” and only things inside this area will be affected.
    With it you can, twirl, stretch, pinch and push pixels around.
    This can be especially useful for fine tuning small areas in a painting without re-painting them.
    thank you very much