Views:	170 
Size:	115.4 KB 
ID:	97684
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stromae.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	302.1 KB 
ID:	97685

You can almost hear the variations in breathing from these images you've posted based on the subject and technique. And here you show another dimension that shows you can bend the expected and traditional in a way other than frantic. These are pretty awesome as portraits. Well thought out and realized. Psychologically dimensional style indeed.
    Last edited by D Akey; 06-18-2019 at 08:48 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    You can almost hear the variations in breathing from these images you've posted based on the subject and technique. And here you show another dimension that shows you can bend the expected and traditional in a way other than frantic. These are pretty awesome as portraits. Well thought out and realized. Psychologically dimensional style indeed.
    I thank you very much for all these compliments.
    I try to draw in the most traditional way possible with a tool that can take us into more complex spheres. I do not want to sanitize the drawing by the software, so I'm working on a digital drawing as I will for traditional painting.
    Thank you again for your comments