Thread: Dirt Path

Dirt Path

Hello everyone, it has been a long time and things have changed a great deal but I have finally gotten back to painting and hope to keep it up, I have moved from North Carolina to Lynden Wa and my husband is about
    40 minutes away in Abbotsford BC in nursing home with dementia, it has been a rough 2 years but things are better now and I am finally getting in the right frame of mind, have met so many nice people in my condo
    and am doing a lot of activities that I could not do for quite some time, swimming, lots of walks with my dog and and appreciating what I have, I do lots of meditation that has helped me through the past few years.

Have done just a quick painting to get used to my new tablet Huion and love it, very soft to the touch, have missed all of you, and so glad to be back'''''Pat
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dirt Path.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	280.4 KB 
ID:	97647  

What a journey, Pat! So glad it's come back around to where we have the pleasure of your company.

Very sorry to hear about your husband. That on the heels of your mother-in-law? So did you relocate for that and then this happens? Oh dear.

Well, it sounds like you're doing some great personal work in this time that seems to be fraught with challenges. But you sound great and this painting looks quite healing, this painting of your own personal Tuscany in the Pacific Northwest (if that's where you landed). It's gorgeous up there.

Keep painting. Great way to keep centered.

Sending you good thoughts and can't wait to see more.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi pat. Great that your back painting it looks good after all your travels. And troubles sorry husband dementia got worse. So it's the best that he is in a nursing home. As will give you more time to relax. And look after yourself. Ok. I,m afraid that. I've been not to good. So hav'nt painted. For a good week. As legs are still Dodgy. And my. IPad. Pro. Stopped working but manage to go to the Apple shop in Brighton and they gave me a new one they said. As I had bought. It from them. Even though was just out of guarantee then set up the new but I would have to do the email from home. Ok. I have
    Tried. But got lost in hitec. And more or less. Had forgot what they told.Me Do you think it's my age now i'm in the nineties
    . ok pat. Keep well and paint madly. Like a nutter. Ok you now what mean. Pat CIAO and keep Laughing. Ploos

Love your painting ... wishing you well.

Lovely painting Pat so nice to have you back again

Pat, Sorry to hear about your husband. I miss Washington state. Beautiful country, bad weather. But my kids are still there. I hope the best for you and your husband. Blessings!
    The past is history, the future is a mystery, all you have is the present

Thank you all so much for your kind thoughts, I appreciate them and I am so glad to get back to this forum , have missed it dearly