Thread: cannot pick up colors from color wheel

cannot pick up colors from color wheel

Just bought a new Huion tablet and every thing works but pen will not pick up colors from color wheel, can anyone help me, thanks Pat

Hi Pat!

No problem, I should be able to sort that out for you.

So you can paint, but when you try to select a colour in the colour picker by tapping on it using the stylus, you're unable to do that, is that correct?
    Are you using the colour picker at the bottom right corner or something else?
    What operating system are you using e.g. Windows, macOS?

Hi Dave, my pen won’t paint at all, it’s windows 10 HP All in One desktop, it will pick a brush or tool but will not pick colors up from the AR color wheel, when I put my pen on tablet it does nothing

also does not pick up any tools, brush, pen etc

Can you email me at [email protected] and let me know whether you can select a tool from the tool picker. The way I'm reading it, one of your previous posts says you can, but the last one says you can't, so I'd just like to make sure I'm understanding correctly.

I'll need to do some more detailed troubleshooting with you via email.

Dave, got it all fixed, I had downloaded the wrong driver, thanks for getting back to me and your help, Im ready to paint finally, have a great day ….Pat

No problem! Great to hear it's working now. Hope you enjoy the new tablet!

Dave, I started to paint and for some reason I paint for a few seconds and the pen seems to be slow , like it is trying to memorize the color I am using , do you know what would cause this

I'm not sure off the top of my head, but if you can email me at [email protected] with the details, including what tool you're using and whether it happens for other tools, I can look into it with you, no problem!