Thread: Anton Rödin caricature

Anton Rödin caricature

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190428_173349.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	79.9 KB 
ID:	97553Anton Rödin a swedish hockey player who plays next season for Brynäs.. My favorite hockey team. He has played in the NHL and in Davos.. Now returning. Me happyClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20190429_204157.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	84.4 KB 
ID:	97557 I continued working on this one..
    Last edited by danny72; 04-30-2019 at 07:51 AM.

If you've got all this energy, you might consider approaching the Swedish league and painting a series with a specific theme and publish a calendar or something else. Once you are seen and known you will likely have people approaching you.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    If you've got all this energy, you might consider approaching the Swedish league and painting a series with a specific theme and publish a calendar or something else. Once you are seen and known you will likely have people approaching you.
    Thank you! :-). They know about me here already.(Sweden) I have some tuff going on. I'm going to design next season fan t-shirt and some other stuff... But only for one club.. I can't draw the other teams. I have Done some, but in there NHL joursey. ;-)