Thread: Rose

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Rose

Rose is our 16 year old Miniature poodle and even for her age is very active,
    Done in Artrage with framing from P/S
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rose2.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	280.9 KB 
ID:	97533

What a cutie! After 16 years she's still romping about. Says a lot about you folks and how well you treat your animals.

Lovely painting of a good friend. I thought you had traded in your canine merit badge for the feline version. Animals are great. She looks adorable.

BTW, you sure this isn't the wolfhound that Eighty+ was recalling?
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

3. You have some lovely colours in there. She looks very sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    What a cutie! After 16 years she's still romping about. Says a lot about you folks and how well you treat your animals.

Lovely painting of a good friend. I thought you had traded in your canine merit badge for the feline version. Animals are great. She looks adorable.

BTW, you sure this isn't the wolfhound that Eighty+ was recalling?
    Thanks for your kind words, I think she is a little small for a wolfhound but can likely make more noise than a wolfhound when she gets excited. hehe

The poodle looks alive with unique texture applied to his surface, the highlights you added to the eye did it. Very good painting.
    I have a personally designed artwork gallery website at: www.stephenlopiano.com
    There is one section full of pages there under the Digital Artwork category that is devoted entirely to paintings I have created with Art Rage.