Thread: triangular chaos preset

1. triangular chaos preset

Hi everyone, I downloaded the triangular chaos preset, which I believe was generously provided by Juz. The problem is that I can't get it to work in Artrage 5. Is there something that I am missing? Other presets that I imported seem to function properly but the triangular chaos shows up in the menu but doesn't do anything when I use it. Has anyone any ideas please?

Hello doricdragons,
    It’s working for me…
    What are you seeing when the tool is selected?
    Here’s what I get:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-04-16 at 21.51.41.jpg 
Views:	255 
Size:	87.6 KB 
ID:	97514
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram

If you 've selected the preset and you're seeing nothing when you paint, check the tool size and colour settings, but if that doesn't help, please feel free to email me at [email protected]. I'll be happy to do some troubleshooting with you to get it working

4. Thanks Mark and Dave. I am not getting any marks at all, at any size or colour. I have sent you an email Dave. I installed the pre set on its own as I couldn't find the full package. I don't know if that affects its function.

No problem. I didn't see an email from you this morning, so could you send it to me again please? ( [email protected] ). I'm not aware of an email issue, but please let me know when you've sent it, just in case.

6. Sorry Dave, I just discovered that I had a problem at my side. The email has sent now, sorry for the delay.

No problem at all! Thanks for that. I'm back from the weekend and am looking at it now.

8. All sorted out thanks to DaveRage!