Thread: Suitable Pen

Suitable Pen

Hi, step by step I get accustomed and I am making progress, step by step - so far - with ArtRage Vitae. I guess for my first trial I took a too ambitious and difficult subject. However: I tried several Stylus, but they didn't work with ArtRage Vitae on my Surface Book 3 or they were not suitable with their tops for painting. Using the mouse, the plain disc-pens are doing so far, but the transformation ist not satisfying and long-winded.
    Does somebody have a good advice which pens with the suitable tips doing a fluently and familiar work not only on Surface Book 3 (their are plenty) but with ArtRage Vitae - painting? Those for Surface pro are not fitting.
    Hoping of a good advice your LaFemmeDuLac
    Last edited by LaFemmeDuLac; 09-03-2022 at 12:06 AM.

Oh, thanks for all this threads. It made me understand: Suitable pens are important and difficult items. But now I dared to buy a "Rena Pen" 'Renaisser', which is a two-third cheaper than the original Microsoft - kit Surface Slim 2. with charger, additional tips and it works fine.
    It runs on my Surface Book 3.
    Now I myself have to learn how to paint successfully and sufficiant enough in terms of my own demand.

I may be on completely different hardware to you, but glad to hear that you have found a pen and tablet combination that works for you.
    Now you can really start to explore this brave new world of digital artistic possibility’s.
    Let the adventure begin…!
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram