Thread: Upgrading from 4 to 5

Upgrading from 4 to 5

About 14 hours ago I purchased the upgrade to AR5. I received emails from Paypal and 2CheckoutSupport that payment was processed, but I have not yet received the email with download link and serial number. In past upgrades that came almost immediately after purchase. (I also sent an email to tech support a little while after purchase, but haven't heard back yet - I realize there's a time difference as I'm in the U.S.) I've checked my spam/junk email folders and nothing there. I'm just really excited to get started with Artrage 5! I love Artrage. Anything I can do to get this downloaded soon?

Checking all day, still nothing.

Help needed! Please do not leave MaryLou hanging! She is a seriously wonderful Rager! (I have a few MaryLou tools that I love.)

Thank you, got it now! Email delayed for some reason. I'm impressed with Artrage, and this upgrade is very helpful.

Sorry to hear it took so long MaryLou! It looks like we sent you a response via email but I'm glad to hear that you were able to download the new update, and that you're enjoying it!