Last week, I read that ArtRage 5 supports Photoshop brushes, and I have literally spent an ENTIRE WEEK downloading the best *totally* free for *any* usage Photoshop brushes I could find. I did it in a highly organized, and very time consuming manner.

I've spent the entirety of the day trying to use what little YouTube support I could find for importing all of these brushes into ArtRage 5, and I'm literally banging my head against the wall. The "Import Photoshop Brush" GUI is NOT provided anywhere in ArtRage 5, and I have to ask why this is...? In the videos I've consulted, it's there, and now it's not.

All of the file types that I downloaded are .abr - this is all that I could find from the various Photoshop sources. AR5 does not "see" this file type unless I select for the display filter "All Files." At that point, all of the .abr files that I decompressed/copied over show up, but when I select one, nothing happens.

What is going on?

To say that I'll probably lose my mind if the .abr file type is no longer supported will be an epic understatement. The time that I invested in this endeavor is ENORMOUS, and I've read ArtRage postings saying that Photoshop brushes ARE supported and I've seen them easily imported and used in AR4 tutorial videos.

Any detailed help will be GREATLY appreciated.