Thread: Stylus Tracking - Cannot get it to Work properly

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Stylus Tracking - Cannot get it to Work properly

Hello:

I have ArtRage 5 installed on my WACOM MobileStudioPro running Windows 10 ... with multiple styluses (newest ones).

I am trying to track multiple styluses using a single tool: the Custom Brush... but things get wonky. I assume that when working correctly, each stylus has its last used color and preset brush as its "current" settings... so when ever you pick up a stylus it has the same choices as when you last put it down.

Observations
    1. The system lists twice as many styluses than I actually use. When using two, four entries get produced in the list.
    2. Instead of tracking the color and brush presets for each stylus (say color1 and brush1 for stylus 1 and color2 and brush2 for stylus 2)randomly from time to time I get an old set of presets and colors erroneously assigned to the brush...

For example
    a. I choose with stylus 1, color 1a, and brush 1a, after painting I pick up stylus 2 and choose color2 and brush2... when I go back and forth between stylus 1 and stylus 2 things are ok for now...
    b. If after a while I choose color1b and brush1b for stylus1, and use it for a while and then switch to stylus 2... then switch back to stylus1... for some odd reason I sometimes get color1a and brush1a again ... these are no longer "current" choices for stylus1 (nor are they current for any stylus).

Is Stylus Tracking broken or am I not using it properly?
    Last edited by DarkOwnt; 01-26-2019 at 04:26 AM.