Thread: Be Mine?

Be Mine?

Bee Mine? Bee and flower. Playing this morning. I need to work more on this one, just wanted to share. It is so gray and rainy here I needed to paint something colorful.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

yeah Sandy I had that pr0blem as this morning as after doing those 2 quick starters felt rough so went back to. bed. and just woke now at 6pm
    . ok. CIaO. SLAINTE

Excelente...me quedé "plop" cuando lo ví… Felicitaciones!!!!
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

That's a beautiful Springtime pic, Sandy! Looking forward to the flowers, but still a bit nippy judging from that coat. One flower enjoying the other. Unless there are a bunch more of those lovely flowers out there you may want to enjoy it before you start pulling petals and reciting. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

very nice..bright and colourful...

I know how you feel 80+. I hope you get some good rest! I have been removing a rotten sub floor and painting again. I think this will probably knock me out. Take care.
    How kind of you, Damas, thank you so very much!
    Thanks so much, D Akey, I think you are right. She is a fluffy bumble, probably just left my place. It is a balmy 24 degrees right now and dropping to 15 soon.
    Thanks so much Jon. I imagine you are experiencing a cold winter too. Looking forward to more of your cool caricatures! I have been viewing vintage photography lately of the old stars. They were so awesome in every way.

A Revision of Bee Mine

A revision using the wonderful filters of AR
    Attached Images Attached Images