Thread: Jodie Whittaker..

Jodie Whittaker..

She is an English actress who is playing the 13th Dr Who..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jodie whittaker2.jpg 
Views:	214 
Size:	197.0 KB 
ID:	96913  

Another awww and fantastic job again, Jon!

So would she still be a Time Lord or a Time Lady or even a Time Person?

Nice caricature.

I think they got a handle on the show idea that would never run out of potential Doctors, as the actors gain popularity and ask for more money and such. They'll cast anybody the producer likes at that moment. Always seems to be where I just start getting used to a new Doctor and they swap them out and the style often takes a dash into a whole different person with almost no continuity between them, just because the actors are so different. Oh well. But good for you caricaturist folk. Keeps the styluses busy.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thank you very much Alexandra..
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
    Another awww and fantastic job again, Jon!

thanks a lot D Akey, good question. In this day and age perhaps Time person would be best...with everything you've written I agree entirely ,there is no continuity between Drs , perhaps that's the reason it has lasted as long as it has !
    Happy New Year to you and your family, I hope it will be a good one for you...
    Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    So would he still be a Time Lord or a Time Lady or even a Time Person?

Nice caricature.

I think they got a handle on the show idea that would never run out of potential Doctors, as the actors gain popularity and ask for more money and such. They'll cast anybody the producer likes at that moment. Always seems to be where I just start getting used to a new Doctor and they swap them out and the style often takes a dash into a whole different person with almost no continuity between them, just because the actors are so different. Oh well. But good for you caricaturist folk. Keeps the styluses busy.

Wishing you and yours all the best for 2019 as well.

On my end, I just sat on a stick of dynamite and lit the fuse. Cowabunga! Really looking forward to good things.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream