Thread: Grouping Brushes

Grouping Brushes

Hi everybody!
    I’m new to Artrage IOS and absolutely love it. Stupendous app. Can’t say enough good things about it, really can’t. But that aside, can anyone tell me: I wish to make a brush group consisting of thin oil presets. I know how to make the group but can’t figure out how to add brushes/the presets I’ve made to it. How do I do this?
    Happy Xmas 🙂🇬🇧

At the moment there isn't a way to move presets between groups on the iPad so unfortunately you'll need to load the presets and save them as new presets to the group you want. I'll make a note to look in to this though for an update!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiphereth5327186 View Post
    Hi everybody!
    I’m new to Artrage IOS and absolutely love it. Stupendous app. Can’t say enough good things about it, really can’t. But that aside, can anyone tell me: I wish to make a brush group consisting of thin oil presets. I know how to make the group but can’t figure out how to add brushes/the presets I’ve made to it. How do I do this?
    Happy Xmas 🙂🇬🇧
    Hi buddy, there is no direct (automated) way to do so. Therefore first get the present and then do the manual way.

Regards,
    Sloth Smith