Thread: stylus not working on ArtRage 5

stylus not working on ArtRage 5

I have on my desktop two versions of ArtRage. One version is ArtRage Lite and the other is ArtRage 5.
    I know i upgraded my ArtRage Lite because I have the ArtRage 5 Icon on my MacBook tool bar.
    I used the ArtRage 5 and produced 15 drawings I printed on my Canon Pro 100.

I can access either one, but when I go to use my stylus on ArtRage 5 using the Wacom Tablet the curser that show's up on my MacBook Air is stuck on the right side of the program and can only go up and down. I cain't get the stylus to work on the rest of the program like picking colors, tool, ect.
    However when I open the ArtRage Lite, the stylus lets me operate the entire program.

I have;
    ArtRage Light Version 5.0.4 lite-64bit
    ArtRage 5 Version 5.05 64bit

Note: I don't remember if I paid for the ArtRage 5 listed above, but I have it installed on my MackBook Air and I used it last year a lot with no problem.

I noticed that their is a newer version of ArtRage 5. Do I need to pay for an upgrade in-order for my stylus pen to work when it was working just fine last year?

Sincerely,
    Bill

Hi there, I've replied to your support emails regarding this - you don't need to buy an upgrade as you already own ArtRage 5. Hopefully the steps I've provided in email will help us solve the problem for you.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.