Thread: wa hapnd to the art supplies?

wa hapnd to the art supplies?

I, who always harp at people to back up data recently had my $1500 laptop die. Did I back up my stuff, being the professional that I am? Nope.
    There used to be several pages of supplies now there's one. There were some brushes that I really liked but I grabbed them probably 8 or 9 months back. is there an archive or did yall just do a housecleaninng?

The last time I kept an open mind,
    my brain fell out and the dog grabbed it.
    Now it's full of dirt, toothmarks, and dog slobber.
    No more open minds or dogs for me.www.gms9810.com/

maybe this could be of some help?
    http://content.yudu.com/Library/A1t4...sources/10.htm

Sorry to hear about the laptop, never any fun!

I still see 25 pages worth of posts in the Art Supplies forum. If you are having problems, please feel free to email me at [email protected] and let me know what you're seeing, I should be able to help.

yeah, my fault. carry on.

The last time I kept an open mind,
    my brain fell out and the dog grabbed it.
    Now it's full of dirt, toothmarks, and dog slobber.
    No more open minds or dogs for me.www.gms9810.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Rondo View Post
    Thanks Rondo! Boy, that takes me back. Like finding an old high school yearbook. That was a labor of love compiling that whoever did it.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by Gms9810 View Post
    I, who always harp at people to back up data recently had my $1500 laptop die. Did I back up my stuff, being the professional that I am? Nope.
    There used to be several pages of supplies now there's one. There were some brushes that I really liked but I grabbed them probably 8 or 9 months back. is there an archive or did yall just do a housecleaninng?
    Ugh. Sorry for your loss.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

How did your computer die? If this was simply a case of the Windows operating system failing you can still access directories in the hard drive. You could download and create a live Linux operating system, hook up an external hard drive to your laptop and transfer or copy the files you need to the external hard drive (do not save to the thumb drive live Linux operating system since once you disconnect all files created will be lost on the live thumb drive and upon using this again the operating system will go back to original set up, although there is a way to create a separate partition on the Live Linux thumb drive where you could transfer or copy the files you need to retrieve).
    If you have a total hardware failure issue not including the hard drive it is possible to install that hard drive on another computer and then extract the files and folders (directories) you need. If your hard drive is DOA your out of luck without a back up.
    I have a personally designed artwork gallery website at: www.stephenlopiano.com
    There is one section full of pages there under the Digital Artwork category that is devoted entirely to paintings I have created with Art Rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Gms9810 View Post
    https://forums.artrage.com/forumdisp...lies-Downloads