Thread: Lazy nezumi with artrage

Unhappy Lazy nezumi with artrage

Hey guys!

If you don't know lazy nezumi here it is: https://lazynezumi.com/home

I have ArtRage 5, and I don't really like the cursors in it, so I just tried to hook Lazy Nezumi to ArtRage so I could use LN custom cursor. When I did that Artrage crashed, and when I restarted it, it had gone back to factory settings
    I lost all custom properties, specially for the tools, and I hope I did save the custom brushes I have made recently.
    I really hate when this type of things happen, because it takes time to customize a software to your needs, so it becomes ready to play everytime you open it. Now I have to remake everything. I am so sad...

Anyway, just wanted to do the heads up. DON'T USE LAZY NEZUMI WITH ARTRAGE! - IF YOU DO KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT WORK, PLEASE TELL US. Cause I hate Artrage cursors. They are laggy, big and pixelated.

Bye

Another heads up: I did not lose my custom brushes! Phew!!

artrage crashes on mac with a similar tool that is called hej stylus if velocity/gravity of pen speed are altered (you can still tweak the pressure curve as much as you want to),

some tools work up to a certain point, but ink pen tool, for example, goes into an instant freeze.

I've never used lazy nezumi myself, but if it offers an option to disable stroke smoothing and other velocity-related parameters and save that as a custom setting for artrage only, it might work.

ArtRage uses the macOS standard tablet input system so if you do see a crash when using one of these systems I'd be interested in seeing a crash log. If you get one please copy its contents and send them to me ([email protected]) and I can take a look to see what's happening.