Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Decay

Decay

trying some color mixes and ended up with this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	decay.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	59.6 KB 
ID:	96468  

Decay. No relation to D Akey.

Looking handy and bright in an infernal sort of way. Good one Rondo. Fires in the canyon nearby my home again with big winds. Hope this painting isn't prophetic.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

indeed no relation.
    i read about the fires....i'm not good in prophecy, so hope you stay safe.

Ah, the hills glow bright orange in the night. Billows of smoke illuminated from below as just down the road they're called to evacuate. I recommend you give up reading tea leaves and switch to painting your way into a future vision. Bet you don't know your own strength.

Go Rondo Go!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

always appreciate your comments

Then here's one. Still happening although this shot was from nighttime and I'm posting in the day. Just made me think of your inadvertently prophetic painting from a short time back. Still going on here and nearly in my back yard.

Go Rondo Go! Quick -- Paint some rain!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Sorry to see all this destruction;(, did not see this kind of fire before.I really wonder if these fires are lit or not(pyromania?).I hope the latter!!.

Quote Originally Posted by Rondo View Post
    Sorry to see all this destruction;(, did not see this kind of fire before.I really wonder if these fires are lit or not(pyromania?).I hope the latter!!.
    I can't imagine that all this is from natural causes. Certainly the first thought that came to mind for me unfortunately.

looks a bit like bonfire night at Lewes but not to worry as the earth is in turmoil and strange happenings the world all over if I was

Younger I would be building a ARK as the sea levels Rise but at my age now I don't have to worry

CLIMATE CHANGE BUT DON"T TELL TRUMP

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Then here's one. Still happening although this shot was from nighttime and I'm posting in the day. Just made me think of your inadvertently prophetic painting from a short time back. Still going on here and nearly in my back yard.

Go Rondo Go! Quick -- Paint some rain!
    Woah that photo is crazy...you took that D Akey? Hopefully you were using a powerful zoom lense and you’re not in the thick of it