Thread: Future Blossoms

Future Blossoms

as we head deeper into fall I can't help but sense all the energy being contained into hibernation ready to release as new blossoms in the Spring. So please relax and enjoy this work...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Future Blossoms.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	520.1 KB 
ID:	96429  

Looks like the languid days of summer are over. Like a professional writer, you may need some reader(s) who are not mere friends who will tell you what they think you want to hear. There's a reason why creative types need to get out of their own head and see with a fresh eye. It's because we have blind spots. And now that you're putting yourself out there so publicly you may want to be a bit more selective with your work and take steps to insure you're only putting your best out there. Just a thought.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Gary. Yes I like the depth But is the green headed: bloke a alien ?? Trump. Will go off his rocker . CIAO SLAINTE

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Looks like the languid days of summer are over. Like a professional writer, you may need some reader(s) who are not mere friends who will tell you what they think you want to hear. There's a reason why creative types need to get out of their own head and see with a fresh eye. It's because we have blind spots. And now that you're putting yourself out there so publicly you may want to be a bit more selective with your work and take steps to insure you're only putting your best out there. Just a thought.
    thanks for your opinion D Akey...

dear eighty++ yep definitely and alien invasion heading our way!!!..

I'm seeing a field of poppies, and emerald city beyond, Gary. Watch out, Judy's passed out next to the lion over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
    I'm seeing a field of poppies, and emerald city beyond, Gary. Watch out, Judy's passed out next to the lion over there.
    thanks Sandy and Happy Thanksgiving to you and all your family.