Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Adam Boqvist OLH player. London Knights

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20181104_162807.jpg 
Views:	214 
Size:	93.2 KB 
ID:	96426 A talented hockey player. Probably will play in NHL soon 😊
    Last edited by danny72; 11-05-2018 at 05:37 AM.

You're on a roll ! Very cool. At this point I'm sure you could do both straight portraits as well as tight caricatures. I think the caricature adds a heck of a lot of interest and it's something that would have greater appeal. I mean people can take photos and get pretty good shots of the actual person. But a caricature adds a lot of freshness and often lightens and flatters.

Good stuff.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    You're on a roll ! Very cool. At this point I'm sure you could do both straight portraits as well as tight caricatures. I think the caricature adds a heck of a lot of interest and it's something that would have greater appeal. I mean people can take photos and get pretty good shots of the actual person. But a caricature adds a lot of freshness and often lightens and flatters.

Good stuff.
    Tack you DAkey. I tried at first to make a caricature. But the likeness wasn't there. Then i work on the likeness instead. And this is the result. :-)