Thread: Watercolor brush is too small

Watercolor brush is too small

I just downloaded the android app (I'm using the desktop software for years), and It looks like the watercolor brush is significantly smaller than the oil brush or the pastel.
    It's difficult to cover large areas, I have to apply multiply brush strokes and it doesn't look good.

Do we have a solution for this? or we just have to apply dozens of brush strokes and blend them?

Welcome to the forums! The watercolour brush is one of the more processor intensive tools due to the calculations required for the paint simulation. Due to this the size is more limited in the Android and iOS versions of ArtRage. We're not ruling out changing this for the future however.

Thank you Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by DaveRage View Post
    Welcome to the forums! The watercolour brush is one of the more processor intensive tools due to the calculations required for the paint simulation. Due to this the size is more limited in the Android and iOS versions of ArtRage. We're not ruling out changing this for the future however.
    How about letting us go above the top percentage, like on desktop, but maybe change the number/indicator red to show we've entered the 'at your own risk' zone. And/or make using larger brushes something we have to enable in settings.

David
    David Z

Quote Originally Posted by DaveRage View Post
    I wanted to check in on this again. On my Note 10+, the watercolor brush is virtually instantaneous at 100%. I'm sure more and more machines will be able to handle larger brushes.
    David Z