Thread: Abstract Video

Abstract Video

D Akey suggested I put something like this together using abstracts and music from my band. Enjoy. Al

WOW what a great idea and so well executed, your work and music blend so well together!

Yeah! Sweet combination of sensory tastes. Sounds great. Resolution and color of the art is very good. I quite liked the close in ones with the bigger shapes against the ones where the bits are more a factor. It becomes something of a composition festival where design plays a big role, isn't it. Cool.

Well it's a wonderful trip through your chosen paintings. I quite enjoyed the interplay of the music and art. Hope you get more done as well. Seems quite a success. Well done, Al !!!! Bravo!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thanks fellas, and thanks for the suggestion D.

Here is an alternate version that dispenses with the Ken Burns pan and gives a simple dissolve from one image to the next. Not sure if it is "better," but it does show the entire image for each and the progression from one to the next.

Hi Al, I liked the first one but I found with the second effort I could focus more easily on each piece and allow the music to lead me. with the first one it is a lot of motion and I kept pausing so I get get a better look, with the second not so much. Anyway what a delight you've given us!!.

Incredible, love it, Al! Great music, great art!