Thread: Some things I would quite like to see in a future ArtRage...

Some things I would quite like to see in a future ArtRage...

1: The option for users to set up a painting in a more print friendly colour space like CMYK. I think this is something a lot of print focused users would appreciate.

2: Panels (particularly the Tool Presets panel!); could they show things alphanumerically?
    It would make finding things a lot easier when you have a lot of groups to wade through. At present there seems no obvious logical structure as to how things are being ordered.
    Also perhaps a Search filed at the top of a panel could be useful. Start typing and AR will take you to the Group or brush you are looking for within that panel. Useful if you know what the brush is you are looking for but can’t remember which group you put it.

3: Could Canvas Zoom be focused on tool/cursor position?
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram

Thanks for the suggestions! Currently ArtRage should sort tool presets and groups in an alphanumeric manner, but I do notice that the default groups always come before added groups in the order. I've added a note to our list to check this.

If you have any examples of individual presets not being ordered as you would expect, could you email me the details at [email protected]? I'd like to look into that.

Hello Dave,
    Sorry about the delay replying to your post.
    Will send you some shots or a screen recording of what I see on my system but I’m afraid it will be some time next week before I can. You know how it is, too much work and not enough time!
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram