Thread: Cleo Lane..

Cleo Lane..

she is an English jazz and pop singer and an actress
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cleo lane2.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	99.5 KB 
ID:	96380  

Cool. Don't know her. Googled her and she looks like she's been around for a while and this is from an early photo of her. Happens to me all the time. My favorites haven't changed from when I was really into them, like with musicians and actors. I usually associate them with a feeling, and that feeling is connected with how they looked at the time. So if I want to re-experience the feeling, they come to mind how they were when they generated that feeling, not as older people. Different with people I see all the time. But the icons tend to keep young.

Nice caricature.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

I think you have hit the nail on the head D Akey.Cleo was very often on the tv with her husband Jonny Dankworth and this is how I remember her. To be honest I was suprised at her age...... thanks for the compliment ,it is always appreciated..
    Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Cool. Don't know her. Googled her and she looks like she's been around for a while and this is from an early photo of her. Happens to me all the time. My favorites haven't changed from when I was really into them, like with musicians and actors. I usually associate them with a feeling, and that feeling is connected with how they looked at the time. So if I want to re-experience the feeling, they come to mind how they were when they generated that feeling, not as older people. Different with people I see all the time. But the icons tend to keep young.

Nice caricature.

Wow, Jon, another great one. I have enjoyed all of your terrific caricatures, you are very talented!

Thank you very much for your kind comments Alexandra..
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
    Wow, Jon, another great one. I have enjoyed all of your terrific caricatures, you are very talented!

John yeah Cleo beats me by 2 years How time Flies :eek ::eek :

Time certainly does fly doesn't it
    Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    John yeah Cleo beats me by 2 years How time Flies :eek ::eek :