Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Summer girl

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    1,095

    Summer girl

    memories........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	29789947_10216674517518828_7683930946070056663_n.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	95.8 KB 
ID:	96303  

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Prineville Oregon USA
    Posts
    823
    must be a cherished and fabulous memory!... she is definitely a summer girl!..

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    23,453
    Cute as the dickens. . . but I should clarify since you're from the UK -- I don't mean Dickensian. She looks too bright and bubbly and certainly contemporary. What an exuberant portrait. Love the joy.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    China
    Posts
    7,513
    Aww, I love this one a lot. That big smile is contagious

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    1,095
    Quote Originally Posted by gxhpainter View Post
    must be a cherished and fabulous memory!... she is definitely a summer girl!..
    thank you very much gxhpainter..happy days

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    1,095
    Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Cute as the dickens. . . but I should clarify since you're from the UK -- I don't mean Dickensian. She looks too bright and bubbly and certainly contemporary. What an exuberant portrait. Love the joy.
    haha I know what you mean...thanks a lot for your comment

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    1,095
    Quote Originally Posted by pai View Post
    Aww, I love this one a lot. That big smile is contagious

    thank you very much pai..

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    14,545

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    brighton uk
    Posts
    13,698
    Hi. John. Will it be ok to try to copy your Summer girl Yes or no Regards Ploos

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    1,095
    Thank you very much Alexandra...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
    Bravo, Jon. What joy captured in her beautiful face!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •