Thread: Jörgen Sundqvist former Brynäs player

Jörgen Sundqvist former Brynäs player

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20181021_192545.jpg 
Views:	230 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	96299 A new caricature.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20181028_104628_899.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	215.9 KB 
ID:	96374 Last night on the game they showed my caricature on the jumbotron at the arena. So cool
    Last edited by danny72; 10-29-2018 at 02:05 AM.

Nice idea with the reflections in the eye shield. Good stuff.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Nice idea with the reflections in the eye shield. Good stuff.
    Thank you! Next week he will sign this drawing and it will be a price in a lottery on our home arena. I'm a bit worried that this man will kill me. It's not a nice caricature,hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by danny72 View Post
    Thank you! Next week he will sign this drawing and it will be a price in a lottery on our home arena. I'm a bit worried that this man will kill me. It's not a nice caricature,hahaha.
    Hahah. Then be sure to wear the proper padding so you can take a blow and not get injured.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

He took it well DAkey .. He received the drawing and he showed it on the big screen yesterday. And they said my name. The arena was packed with people. So happy about that

Extraordinarios los efectos que tú logras!!! Felicitaciones.
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

Gracias Damasocl ! :-)

Wow! You added a photo of the presentation! So it came off as planned. How wonderful for you. Really excellent memory no doubt.

So did he beat you up as feared? As a kid I once traded playful but real body punches with a guy who was wearing shoulder pads and I wasn't. Interesting how well they protect the one wearing them. Me, I was covered in (minor) bruises. But I learned that fighting someone wearing body armor creates a mismatch that's a little hard to overcome when fooling around. So I hope you didn't go out on the ice where he could pommel you. Hahah. Only mention it because you said you weren't sure because the caricature was a little mean.

Fun stuff!

He thought it was funny. I wasn't there. A friend took this picture. I Will go to the next home game. Now the players know about me and 6000 poeple who where at the game last weekend. Really good for me. But you have to be carefull what you wish for. I recived alot of mail now. On social media. Thanks for sharing your story :-)