Thread: Minds Eye

Minds Eye

Our minds eye....I hope you are not repelled by this bizarre creation of mine. It is personal for me, and I wish to print it for an incredible nurse team in ICU who helped care for someone near and dear to me. Do you think it is too scary? If so, it will be my contribution to the Halloween season.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Woooh. Creepy! You could have worked in a creature factory for movies in the 1950s. Fun stuff!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Nice job ... like it !

interesting optic nerves running to the eye, a bit creepy I guess but well executed, and for a nurse or others it might have great meaning beyond our views... nice work Sandy

Wonderful painting, Alexandra, misterious Eyes
    Visit my website here

D Akey, I'm thinking along the lines of-invasion of the body snatchers just -mind snatchers instead....the earth had become so war zoned and weakened the alien pods grew, infected the minds of the carriers with a new way of thinking...watch out! he's one of them, see the eye on the top of his head! Run! haha, a story rewritten so many times... thanks so much. We've been watching a lot of the old alien movies lately. Love them.

Dannac, thanks so much! I've added the previous one without the last vein. I don't know which one to choose. Maybe the less cluttered one?

Gary, we have been through an incredible journey this year. A shocking and frightening one. The ICU nurses and hospital were amazing. I will always be thankful to them. Thanks for your kind review!

Thank you, Sabena. It is wonderful to see you and your wonderful works. You've such a great style!
    Attached Images Attached Images