Thread: Christmas is every day a history of enchanting

Christmas is every day a history of enchanting

Hello my friends
    I like to make stories with the AR.
    This is out of time but I wanted to
    share with you
    "The story refers to a witch who wanted to have a Christmas like the other boys. She was angry with her mother, because she did not do Christmas, and left the house. He found a boy who showed him what Christmas was like".

Name:  Sabena.jpg
Views: 929
Size:  102.7 KB

Access the link
    https://issuu.com/apgfa/docs/a_bruxinha_do_natal_final
    Last edited by sabena; 10-14-2018 at 11:01 AM.
    Visit my website here

Looks very charming! And from your synopsis the story sounds lovely and whimsical.

I attached this screen grab so that there's no confusion. When I first clicked the link you had, it took me to a magazine on holiday cooking and your illustrated story was in a little thumbnail under that other magazine. I almost missed yours thinking your story was part of the holiday cooking magazine. So for anyone looking, look for this cover image and click on it.

It's in Portuguese, but the illustrations are in Anna's wonderful style she's been posting for a long while now. Check it out.

---------------

Parece muito charmoso! E a partir de sua sinopse a história parece adorável e caprichosa.

Anexei esta captura de tela para que não haja confusão. Quando eu cliquei pela primeira vez no link que você tinha, ele me levou a uma revista sobre culinária de fim de ano e sua história ilustrada estava em uma pequena miniatura sob essa outra revista. Quase senti sua falta, achando que sua história fazia parte da revista de culinária de fim de ano. Portanto, para quem procura, procure esta imagem de capa e clique nela.

É em português, mas as ilustrações estão no maravilhoso estilo de Anna que ela tem postado há muito tempo. Confira.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sabena.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	82.1 KB 
ID:	96226  
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thank you D'Akey for your feedbak

Thank you very much, it was my fault that I did not put an image, thinking that the link would open normally. So I've already put the cover image
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Visit my website here

I love this, Sabena, wonderful work and story!

Thank you Alexandra for your Feedbak
    Visit my website here