Thread: Misty Night

Talking Misty Night

Ay ay! Long time! Hope everyone is well! Knocked this one out last night, getting in the mood for autumn.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	misty-nights-final.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	270.3 KB 
ID:	96221  
    You can view all my other artwork here http://spookyjules.blogspot.co.uk/

Well look who the black cat dragged in!!!! Hello Jules! Just in time for Halloween. Perfect. Great seeing you kicking around the foggy and spirited back roads, and you've returned to tell the chilling tale. Let's light a fire. I'll grab a flint. Pass me some sticks, would you? This is going to be good.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Well look who the black cat dragged in!!!! Hello Jules! Just in time for Halloween. Perfect. Great seeing you kicking around the foggy and spirited back roads, and you've returned to tell the chilling tale. Let's light a fire. I'll grab a flint. Pass me some sticks, would you? This is going to be good.
    Hey cheeky! aha. I have got a ferro rod, will that do ya
    You can view all my other artwork here http://spookyjules.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    Hey cheeky! aha. I have got a ferro rod, will that do ya
    Well, if it lights the campfire I don't care whose it is. I mean what's a proper ghostly tale without some smoke and crackling embers and a good yarn spun by a northern tongue. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Love it, Jules. I can just imagine a sweet black cat walking the lane waiting for her warm saucer of milk by a hearth.

a perfect piece for this time of year, a chilling foggy evening, great to see you resurface here as well!.