Thread: Saga Norén caricature (The bridge-Bron-Broen Netflix)

Saga Norén caricature (The bridge-Bron-Broen Netflix)

Sofia Helin as Saga Norén
    n Attachment 96167in The Bridge. Great serie on Netflix.
    Last edited by danny72; 10-08-2018 at 05:19 PM.

Looks like you were having trouble posting your attachment. When you get ready to upload again you may want to select the [Preview] button below the window you're typing in (I think) to see if it got attached.

There are a couple possible reasons it would not have posted, but I can't be sure what was the problem. It might be in an incompatible format or it may be too large.

Not sure, but test it out. Good luck. I would love to see it.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Looks like you were having trouble posting your attachment. When you get ready to upload again you may want to select the [Preview] button below the window you're typing in (I think) to see if it got attached.

There are a couple possible reasons it would not have posted, but I can't be sure what was the problem. It might be in an incompatible format or it may be too large.

Not sure, but test it out. Good luck. I would love to see it.
    i did everything like normal. Then its showed 2 Times. I erased one. I think. I think its should be easier like on Instagram or Facebook. And this site isn't working all the time. Did you see the drawing?

No. I never saw a drawing. That's why I was thinking there was a problem with your file. I recommend that you email Dave Rage (the administrator who will sort it out for you). If there's an issue where pics don't get posted, he would want to know. Plus, he works with the company and can get things done.

Hope it works out.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thanks D Akey!

Please try adding the attachment to your original post again like this:

Click 'Edit post' for your original post

Follow the steps here to insert an image:

https://forums.artrage.com/showthrea...-post-an-image!

If you have any problems, take a note of what you saw, and if there was an error message, what that message said and email me at [email protected] with the info. If you can add the image you were attempting to attach to your post as an attachment to the email, I can take a look at that for you too.

If you have any trouble using the forums at all, I'd definitely like to hear about it so that I can help

EDIT: Updated guide on uploading images to use the simpler method

Quote Originally Posted by DaveRage View Post
    Thanks D Akey!

Please try adding the attachment to your original post again like this:

Click 'Edit post' for your original post

Click 'Go Advanced'

Click 'Manage attachments'

Now click 'add files' at the top right, then 'browse' and browse to the file on your computer. This should be a jpg or png format image, and no larger than 2000 x 2000 pixels.

Select the file and click 'open' in the file window.

You should now be able to choose 'upload' to upload it, then you should see the new image listed down the bottom of the attachments window.

Click 'done' then finally click 'save' to save your post.

If you have any problems, take a note of what you saw, and if there was an error message, what that message said and email me at [email protected] with the info. If you can add the image you were attempting to attach to your post as an attachment to the email, I can take a look at that for you too.

If you have any trouble using the forums at all, I'd definitely like to hear about it so that I can help
    I will post it again and remove the other 2. Is it not possible to make it easier? The set up is a bit hard. So many steps.

Danny have you tried this way which is what I use? Click on the little 'tree' icon -

which takes you to this panel

Name:  image post 01.png
Views: 143
Size:  14.7 KB
    Then you can choose an image from your computer to upload.

Name:  image post 02.JPG
Views: 238
Size:  20.5 KB
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Quote Originally Posted by danny72 View Post
    I will post it again and remove the other 2. Is it not possible to make it easier? The set up is a bit hard. So many steps.
    We're currently limited by what the version of forum software we use provides, but we'll be looking at an upgrade in future which should make things a bit smoother. The method Enug posted is quicker, so I'd recommend using that.

We've had some changes to the forums since I wrote the original guide, so I've now updated my guide to attaching images to reflect that and edited my previous post.

Definitely email me if you have any further problems, we should be able to solve it for you