Thread: Joel Kinnaman caricature

Joel Kinnaman caricature

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20181002_175700_557.jpg 
Views:	306 
Size:	416.6 KB 
ID:	96124Swedish hollywood actor (robocop-The killing etc. )Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20181003_183325.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	146.2 KB 
ID:	96136still working on it ;-)
    Last edited by danny72; 10-04-2018 at 09:37 AM.

Nice one! I wasn't familiar with the actor but when I looked up some images I can see that left eyebrow was a great choice

This caricature could also work for the actor Keith Carradine when he was a lot younger than he is now. Very well groomed looking chap. I'm sure even his admirers would see the heart throb quality in how he looks in this caricature. Good one.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by DaveRage View Post
    Nice one! I wasn't familiar with the actor but when I looked up some images I can see that left eyebrow was a great choice
    Thanks Dave! He is getting well known. He played in a movie with Will Smith. And did three Netflix series. One swedish.

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    This caricature could also work for the actor Keith Carradine when he was a lot younger than he is now. Very well groomed looking chap. I'm sure even his admirers would see the heart throb quality in how he looks in this caricature. Good one.
    You are right. Besides the hair they look alike. His brother is more well known. Or was.... Thank you for the comment
    Last edited by danny72; 10-04-2018 at 02:22 AM.

So cool! Another success, Danny!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
    So cool! Another success, Danny!
    Thank you! :-)

really like this one Danny, especially the way you did the background, and he is super , the hair and eyebrow captures his vibe exactly, I have seen him in several movies (Netflix).. what was your inspiration to pick him? curious minds want to know!

Quote Originally Posted by gxhpainter View Post
    really like this one Danny, especially the way you did the background, and he is super , the hair and eyebrow captures his vibe exactly, I have seen him in several movies (Netflix).. what was your inspiration to pick him? curious minds want to know!
    easy quastion... I have seen this guy up coming. We speak both Swedish. I think he is a great actor. I wanted to portrait him :-)