Thread: Passing Train

Passing Train

A try with layers and abstract. I enjoy viewing the graffiti on the trains as they pass. Some of them are amazing.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

nice one and a great source of inspiration, for awhile I was looking at getting a buncy of artist quality sprays ( they come in a huge artistic color spectrum from dick blick ) but in the end due to
    lack of space ( a real studio ) and money I didn't but wow you can sure do some amazing things with the art materials available now, and I am drawn to the street art and graffiti. I love what
    you have accomplished here, and can only encourage your continued explorations...

Hi Gary, Thank you. This one was fun. I remember years ago when my kids were very young, I wanted to paint our swing set for them. It was one built especially by my father in law for them. It was amazing. I drove to the nearest hardware store. With my son on my hip and my daughter holding my hand I waited with cart full of spray paints ready to do something fabulous for them. When I was ready to pay for them, the cashier said she must have my drivers license to buy them. They required identification because of the vandalism nearby with spray paint. I think it was years before I bought anymore, haha. Crazy, huh? I could just imagine sneaking out with my kids painting on trains and abandoned buildings in the middle of the night, sure...makes sense, doesn't it? Oh well....now I am so pleased we are able to give it our all with the digital art programs and print whatever we please. No drivers license required.

Very cool. With all the angles one's observing from it's surely a sight seeing train. One ticket, no waiting. Love it.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

I think the metallic areas and harsh edges in the background go well with this idea. Nice one!

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Very cool. With all the angles one's observing from it's surely a sight seeing train. One ticket, no waiting. Love it.
    Let's enjoy the ride, D Akey. Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by DaveRage View Post
    I think the metallic areas and harsh edges in the background go well with this idea. Nice one!
    Thanks, Dave! Always a blast!