Thread: AI

AI

Artificial intelligence...I don't know. Naming the art is the hardest for me.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I'd call this one "After Androids Dream of Electric Sheep They Wake Up to Dawn in a Can". . .No I mean they "Can Wake Up to a Dawn"

Or some such. Cool design. I really like how my mind sees bits and then goes on a fantasy and then another spot in the pic and has alternative thoughts etc. It's like it's multi-dimensional in concept.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    I'd call this one "After Androids Dream of Electric Sheep They Wake Up to Dawn in a Can". . .No I mean they "Can Wake Up to a Dawn"

Or some such. Cool design. I really like how my mind sees bits and then goes on a fantasy and then another spot in the pic and has alternative thoughts etc. It's like it's multi-dimensional in concept.
    Haha, love it D Akey, thanks!

Fab. Fab. FAB. One look. And i’ve Gone. Bald. With. Shock. Sandy . . . CIAO. SLAINTE

wow some amazing effects in this one Sandy and the title fits perfectly, eighty++ just cracked me up with his comment!....

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Fab. Fab. FAB. One look. And i’ve Gone. Bald. With. Shock. Sandy . . . CIAO. SLAINTE
    Haha, 80, I can get lost making these things. Don't go bald though, winter's on its way.

Quote Originally Posted by gxhpainter View Post
    wow some amazing effects in this one Sandy and the title fits perfectly, eighty++ just cracked me up with his comment!....
    Thanks, Gary. I really enjoy playing around with the effects and tools of this program.
    You know, I remember when Peter first started making these things. Now I am hooked on bungie jumping down the rabbit hole.